Thursday, July 26, 2007

newbie blogger

Here I am world. Woo Hoo! I'd like to think I have a healthy level of confidence & expressiveness. So why does, having my own blog, give me this little nervous sensation? Curiosity mixed in with fear & excitement. I suppose it's because I don't know where this will lead me, but a challenge has never stopped me from trying before...This should be fun! [inhale.exhale.] What the heck do I write about?! Well to begin with, I'm a digital scrapping fiend. My favorite thing to do is "photochop"...not as gruesome as a CSI episode, but I do get my "mad-scientist-on". There's a silly satisfaction of dissecting bodies...switching a head from one pix onto another...erasing distracting background objects...and the worst, those darn pimples, that should've moved out 10 yrs. ago. But let me tell you a little secret [i need the accountability...] i'm designing my first digital kit for scrapbooking. I'm feverishly working on it, so that it can make it's debut. pray for me, people. I'm gonna need it.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

welcome to the blogging world! be careful! It's addicting! :)