Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Illuminate the Silly Things


Here's a quick LO, i did using my yet-to-be released luvnotes kits for the under-construction-new-digiscrap-store-on-the-block Dreaming With Pixels and it's also for the K-joi Studios monthly lyric challenge. My unwitting subject will most likely have a chuckle at this one. But I couldn't resist, since her nick name is pinay lumiere and the silly circumstance in which she came to pose for this pix matched perfectly with the lyric: Illuminate the Silly Things. I also used a doodle flourish that is included in the new Birthday Collaboration at Kjoi.





2 comments:

Creative ADD said...

So cool. Good to see you are still busy creating. I on the other hand should be slapped around for not giving myself any energy or time.

Amy said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! I've been looking around your blog, and I just love your work! Have a great day!