Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hybrid Hibernating: The New Trend

This is Sam. He's finally giving "HYBRID" scrapbooking a try. See how his entire butt eclipses the album and papers, while his paw rests on the keyboard. Hence, "Hybrid-Hibernating"! Oh, well, we gotta give him props for trying.









Isn't he so friggin' cute, though? Oh, hey now! Snap out of it! I'm workin' here!
"uhm, excuse me? hello?! kitty!" you're blocking the view

of my newly aquired Making Memories Noteworthy 8x8 Mini Album.





ah! thank you! that's a much better view! Now we can see the cute Kaiser Pearls, rich Indie Ribbon from American Crafts, and papers by Sassafrass Lass and Narratives by Karen Russell.

I picked these up at the LSS Scrapbooks, Etc. But you can order these in Cocoa Daisy's new kit for June called GAZEBO. As if you didn't already know! These little pretty items will get magically morphed into a hybrid album using our very own Posh Picnic kit. It comes complete with 8 8x8 quickpages, among a gazillion other stapled ribbons, sashes, clipping masks, papers and frames...all color coordinated to go with GAZEBO! Now isn't that thoughtful? Well, I better get to scrapping these things, before my cat Sam decides to sit on it again!



1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

You crack me up! He is one adorable kitty. Love that kit -I'll have to check it out. TFS!!!