Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Winning Line-up

We're heading into the 2nd half of 2008, so I wanted to give another round of applause to the winners of the Kjoistudios Lyric Challenges:

December Song "What a Wonderful World" ::
Kylie by Jeanne
January Song "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" :: Sunshine by JCSimon
February Song "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" ::
The Sweetest Dream by Timkova
March Song "Everybody Got Their Something" ::
Seek and You Shall Find by Triplett06
April Song "Unwritten: ::
My Book Starts Here by Mars4554
May "Moody's Mood for Love" ::
Mood for Love by Sduffer

WOOHOOO! It's been so much fun! I can't wait to open
the Poll to vote for the June "Road Trippin' Lyric Challenge winner. (well, i do have to wait 'til tomorrow morning!) So, you might want to wet your whistles by visiting the official Lyric Challenge Gallery HERE!

No comments: