Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wednesday Night Dinner Menu


I was the happiest camper when Merkee of Merkeley Designs was kind enough to share with me a welcoming gift for joining Digi Shop Talk this week. I had been admiring her papers for some time & now I have two high quality packs called a different grid & the oldies. At the moment I'm still in design side adventures...but, I just had to have a taste of those papers today. So, here's a real simple menu card that I made with two of the oldies paper and Garamond + CBX- Herber fonts. I thought it a perfect combination, merging my craving for Butternut Squash Ravioli with my digital paper craving! Well, I hope you like the simple layout & I hope my dinner guests like my cooking next week. They're going to be my guinea pigs. Mwah ha ha!


No comments: