Thursday, April 3, 2008

Money Dance

I recently joined a the new *Digital* April Scraplift Challenge at Scrapbook.com started by JHAWKEYE. I was assigned to scraplift a LO from the person who posted ahead of me...wifemothernurse. I chose her very cute Silly Girls LO. Here's what I came up with...




My hubby & I had the pleasure of taking a spring time day trip up to Jerome, Arizona last Saturday for his friends' wedding, Aaron & Sierra. Jerome is a small town known for it's artist shops and for being a "Ghost" town. But this place was so full of life, many tourists milling around. It was an absolute picturesque setting. Bikers slowly passing through, made a rumble fill the air, that was actually quiet quirky and pleasant to hear mixed in with the live music playing from the local bar and the string duet playing by the park. The blue sky was lightly peppered with fluffly white clouds, birds chirping, willowy tree branches swayin' in the breeze. Ah! and their ceremony was so charming, meaningful and so romantic.

No comments: