Thursday, August 4, 2011

day 4: favorite color

Finally, I'm on today's challenge.  You'd think it'd be an easy one:  your favorite color.  But not so!  I love the rainbow and all the non-rainbow-ish colors are my friends, too.  I've definitely had favorites that I've stuck with for years.  I had my phases.  Often,  my color phases have been best exemplified by my shoes.  For example, I wore green metallic boots to our Jr./Sr. Prom.  Wish I still had those.  Then I wore metallic silver & white striped sneakers to Prom the following year.   In college, I loved these brown pleather boots. Wore those to the ground walking/running around campus.  Of course, I had a "white phase" shopping for my wedding day footwear.  Followed by my spunky yellow &; grey Lucie's. Funny thing is, I don't have a single pair of shoes that are orange toned.  That has been a favorite color of mine for many many years.  The quest for orange shoes is on!


credits: *paislee press 2010 calendar stamp, that i modified for 2011. *overlay edge stax by Kim Liddiard and *hand drawn circle doodle by me.







No comments: