Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What makes you smile?

Kids make me smile. Especially when they are growing up right before your very eyes. My husband and I have had two miscarriages, thus two baby angels. And my nephews and niece live on the other side of the US, so I rarely see them now. I miss them so much. So we know how precious every moment is. And after our first loss, surprisingly, I wanted to be around my friends, who happen to all have kids. See no matter what, these kids make me smile. They really make me happy to see how much they've grown. What they are learning and starting to EXPRESS. I love being their "Tita" which means auntie in Tagalog. Recently my "neice" in the middle, drew for me a masterpiece. The subject was Sam our cat in a technicolor coat of yellow, green and purple. So, this page is for her. She's really got something special in her.

This is my page for the March Lyric Challenge at kjoistudios.com, that I started hosting this month :) It's my first time hosting a challenge anywhere. I hope I bring some new flavor to your eyes and ears every month through the challenge.

No comments: