Thursday, August 21, 2008

The SEARCH is on..

for the next K-Joi Designer. The annonymous contestants are havin' a ball rockin' their designs and their annonymous avies. Round 2 is already underway. The site is undergoing some upgrades to accomodate the growing membership! Woo hoo! So, there will be slight delay in getting the voting up. Here's the link for the voting thread: ttp://kjoistudios.com/messages/index.php/topic,4944.0.html

If you haven't already, hop on over to download a massive coordinated Round 1 mega kit, created by all the contestants. Here's the fabulouso round 1 previews. Click on it to take you to the shop to download download download!!!! :D

Oh if you noticed a little change on my blog? it's inspired by Paislee Press. She did a revamp of her blog and is having a lil' sale to go with the fun. Hop over to Oscraps to stuff your shopping cart! It took me awhile but I finally figured out how to put a third column in my blogger template. whew! I've been cleaning up, moving things around and removing useless nonsense. I'm going to really try not to over load my blog with cutsie pie stuff. I will focus on what inspires me to design, like music, fashion, and food. And what I'm designing or creating! Sounds simple, but when it comes to creative pursuits, I have no set structure! At least, I'm trying and out if my efforts I have now a cute lil' fan blinkie. My first ever fan blinkie. Hee hee hee. So, if I do happen to see you sporting it, I'll whip up a 12x12 digital scrapbook quickpage for ya! ;D Ok, I really ought to climb into bed now...it's now 10 'til 2am, and cheer on the Men's USA indoor volleyball team!







2 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged women, read all about it here!!!!!!
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog girl! I'm sduffer on kjoi! hugs!