Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My first...

...blog nomination! Yippeeee!!!!! Thanks Sarah of Duffer Daze for nominating my lil' blog.



So, according to the RULES* - now I get to nominate 7 more great blogs. So, here I go!

Song Bird Ave I love this blog/site because they sell a new kit for a new charity each month.

CamileTV This is really set up like a weekly mini TV show. But, I love this girl's soulful voice and charm- I just had to include her in my blog nominations list. There was nothing in the rules, that said I couldn't nominate someone outside of the digi scrap world. ;)

Paislee Press or "elizzylee" has one of the freshest, cleanest, most stylish design sense in the digi world.

Spooning and Forking Haven't heard of spooningandforking.com? Go check it out. You'll love reading her ever so palpable descriptions of food. Mo is one of the best food bloggers out there.

Lucky Girl Jo + Creativity At My Pace the two gals who are part of the now sleeping dreamingwithpixels.com. I still love reading their blogs though!


Source If you are a share-a-holic, then this blog is for you. My gal Iris is well versed in all things music, food and design, to name a few.

*THE RULES: The winner can put the logo on her blog.Link the person you received your award from.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.Put links of those blogs on yours.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated!

No comments: